Monday, February 18, 2008

I havn't posted pictures in so long.. Here are a couple from the last month or so.
Bens got this helmet for Christmas to use with his bike, because all the big boys on our street wear them, but then he never wants to take it off. It was his favorite Christmas present.





A couple shots from our zoo trip a few weeks ago..





Tan and I took a trip to Vegas last month to get in one last weekend getaway together before Bela comes.. We saw the blue man group and phantom, shopped, ate, and relaxed. We didn't take too many pictures, but here are a couple.. Here's a shot of my belly, finally. This was about 34 weeks along.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benson is so cute and you look so good for being almost due, I can't believe it!

Dana said...

Avery I am so glad you posted some photos of your adorable family. Jordan loved seeing Benson and wishes they could play together. You look amazing - such a cute pregnant lady :0) We miss you guys. Talk to you soon.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I'm so glad you guys got to take a trip to Vegas. Looks like you had a TON of fun! Matt said the boys were talking over lunch today about taking a trip to Rocky Point sometime this year. Hopefully we'll be able to make that happen! You look fantastic, by the way. You are such a good mommy for taking Benson to the zoo just weeks before Bela comes! Kudos! =)

natalie todd said...

Avery hey its Natalie. Holly was going to your shower tonight so I was thinking about you today. Benson is so cute! And you are so cute pregnant. Our prayers are with your cute little family as Bela is soon born. I bet she's going to be a fighter... like you said.

Ali said...

These are great pictures! I love his helmet.