Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Jersey

Under my 'heart' list I've added Baby Jersey. She is only a few days old and today will have her first open heart surgery.. sooner than anyone anticipated. A lot of you may know her parents Chris and Heidi Anderson. Chris is one of Tanner's friends from highschool, and this weekend when we were at St. Joe's we were right next door to them. A lot was going on with Jersey while we were there and it was finally determined that she just needs to have her surgery. If you know them, (or don't know them), please pray for them today and visit their site.. It is so helpful to have the support on the scariest day of your life..

2 comments:

The Ridgway Family said...

Gosh Avery, is there something I can do to help them? Do they live close to us so I could just give flowers or something. My heart is aching as I(we) know all too well how scary these next few weeks will be for them. Please email me if you get a free second as I would love to do something to show my love and concern. Gosh, it just brings back so many feelings and emotions.

Keisa
kridgway@cox.net

Lindsay Dean said...

Praying like we've never prayed before! Thanks for letting us know....
Love to you...
Suzie