Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New pictures

My friend Rachael Earl (mycameralovesyou.com) took my kids pictures tonight... and already got some up on her site! I'm in love with these first two..
Love their faces.. it's so them.

This one I love because we can sometimes find Benson in Bela's crib with her giggling and laughing after we've put them to bed. If Bela cries at all, he'll take it upon himself to go in there and make her happy. I want to discipline him, but when he says, 'I just didn't want to hear her crying', I can't. It's so sweet and I'm glad we captured them in there being so cute with eachother..

SO Benson:


I'll post more when I get them..

15 comments:

Kristy Sola said...

Your kids are too cute!! Can't help but smile when I see these pictures. Soo blessed.

Courtney said...

Love them! I love the one of them in Bela's crib...like she is telling him a secret!

Lindsay Brummer said...

SO CUTE :)

Cason and Marie said...

Those are so cute!! I love Benson's room!!

La said...

These are really wonderful Ave. They capture your kids perfectly.

I need tips on boys room decor. I have NO idea what to do for Charlie's room when we finally move.

Oh and Eden loves that picture of Benson in his baseball uniform. It is on her bedside table. No, really.

Angie Milne said...

i LOVE that second picture! ah i love how good of friends those two are!

Nicole said...

Avery,
Their rooms are so cute! I love these pictures. Addie climbs in Eli's crib too. It is so fun to hear them giggling.

likeschocolate said...

Too cute and funny!

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

oh my gosh, these are the most precious pictures I've ever seen!! I sure love those kids!!! and you!! :)

emcghee said...

Love them Ave!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Oh man, that is sweet!

Ali said...

I am dying over that first picture...their faces are perfect!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ahhhh those are so cute! Post more when you get them!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Bella's hair is getting so long. Love their rooms!

Evie's Story said...

These are priceless! I LOVE the expressions in the first one!