Sunday, November 30, 2008

She's out!

All is well again around here... our sweetheart is sleeping peacefully in her own crib tonight. She woke up feeling so much better today and nothing had still grown from the cultures they took, so they sent us packing. Tanner had her home before 12...he must have been very persuasive, I never seem to get out of there that early. But it was the quickest stay and easiest discharge we've had yet. We still have no idea what made her so sick that day or so darn sleepy, but whatever it was, we are sure glad it is gone. We were planning our first little trip to CA on Friday (my parents are coming for a visit from Brazil!) but after Friday I was sure we weren't goign to be able to go, but by the way she is acting now, it still might be an option.. I sure hope so!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome home Miss Bela! Glad you are feeling better...keep up the good work and you may just be headed for you first big road trip! See ya Tues Avery!

Kristine said...

Hi Avery - I've followed your blog for most of this year. It is beautifully written and I pray for your Bella.

We also went through a very traumatic event with our daughter this year. She was diagnosed with Bacterial Meningitis and we came very close to losing her a number of times and she may have some life long challenges to endure.

It was a HUGE wake up call for us and has forever changed our lives.

I have just started a blog and I am beginning to write Katie's story down. It's very painful, but also healing.

I have linked to your blog on mine. I hope this is okay with you.
Please feel free to do the same.

http://leeleenews.blogspot.com/

Kristine

PS - So glad you're home and Bela is doing well!!!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Wow, ever eventful! I'm glad she's doing better! Sweet Bela! Give both Ben and her a squeeze for me!

The Simmons Family said...

I'm SO Happy that she is home and feeling better!! Any more thought to the Gtube??

Andrea said...

So glad that Bela is doing better and that you are home. Hope things continue to go well and that you get to go to California!! Tell your parents hi.

lundgrenville said...

A little trip with the family surely is needed and could be refreshing for all of you...:) Hope you'll be on your way to Cali this weekend!
Im so glad Bela is home!
Hugs-
Im on the activities commitee in our ward and am very excited that our special guest for the ward Christmas party happens to also be your father-in-law:)

La said...

and exhale!!
we certainly hope you make it out here this weekend. we can't wait to see you four.

Evie's Story said...

Bless her little heart! Sounds like our weekend too:-) Life with these little heart babies I guess. What a scare Avery. Hope you will rest more soundly this evening too!
Mandy

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Glad to hear it was nothing more than a scare. After what you've been through I would probably freak out at every little thing!!! I hear we might be getting together with you guys later this month for a Christmas party?? I sure hope you can make it... would be so fun to see you all... we haven't even seen Bela since those first few days in the hospital. Crazy. Have a great time in CA.